Monday, July 24, 2006

The Angry Man

I am posting a link to Dr. As`ad AbuKhalil, a.k.a The Angry Arab here. Dr. AbuKhalil is presently the professor of political science at California State University.
Although it may appear (in our exchange posted below) that we do not agree, appearances can often be deceiving.

Here is our brief e-mail exchange:

Me: I've linked to you because you are the closest thing-- besides your views of OBL, whom I love.

tuckett


As`ad: You love Usamah Bin Laden? I despise and detest that murderous terrorist. How could you?

As`ad


Me: In the same way that 1.3 billion muslims love the prophet Mohammed.

tuckett



Now, it is the hope in me that requires a better understanding of man's beliefs, and I do trust that to good measure I have attempted to do so.
To that extent, I am a very hopeful person.

Just the other day, Dr. As`ad AbuKhalil, a.k.a The Angry Arab made this comment on his blog, 'I am not a Christian. Don't forgive. Don't Forget.'

As`ad: 'And there will come a time, I hope, when Americans will also realize that Israeli terrorism is exactly the same as that of Al-Qa`idah.'

Me: But you say Al-Qaeda as if they have done something equivalent in degree and scope (to Israeli terrorism). Where is Al-Qaeda? What has Al-Qaeda done? Al Qaeda is an ideology that best befits the phrase 'fight fire with fire' - is it not the Quran which states that only as an article of defense ONLY that one can use force?

What are you referring to specifically that gives Al-Qaeda its definition?

Is it 9-11? because if it is you couldn't be more mistaken - and falling for what you seem to always brush off - the reality of western media.

Is it the US embassy bombings? If it is, then once again perhaps a fine eye could reveal something a bit more than what was presented by the 'Western Media' that you despise so much.

Was it the Khobar bombings?
Should I need say again what I have repeated above.

Was it the USS Cole bombing?
Was it the Anthrax attacks?
Is it what is happening in Lebanon and Iraq now?

Professor, what is it with Osama Bin Laden that you despise so much?

I sat at a red light on Westwood Blvd in January 05 as the Lebanese paraded their signs, 'SYRIA OUT OF LEBANON' and I made eye contact with a few 'men' there and gave them a distinct thumbs down.

So, did you think Syria killed Hariri when it happened too?

Do you think Syria would have killed all these women and children who pose as AL-Qaeda also?

Where is the distinction I am asking you between AL-Qaeda and Hizbullah??

You are a professor. You teach.

Please,

Teach me as I am one who is here and willing to learn.

Tuckett


Dr. As`ad AbuKhalil, a.k.a The Angry Arab is also a non-muslim. In fact, not until recent did I learn that he is a self described atheist.
Just like neo-cons and zionists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home