Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The End?

In the next few days I will send an audio file to Atle, and in good faith he will post it up to hear; again I am fortunate to have made the good acquaintance, to which I am delightfully indebted.

This will be the last audio offering that I will share (for now).

Like 'Tangled Wantings' and 'Stonecoldbaby', 'One Wolverine' is what it says -and all my love to you- in the form of bass/guitars/drums/voc/record/mix and texts.
It was an experiment out of desperation and design; and I hope that it finds your heart - as from where it derived - because that was its' intent.

After that, the only other piece that I offer new to the dvd is the video for 'stonecoldbaby.' As well, I hope that you see it soon. It is the first time for me making a video to a song which I played all the instruments on...

...and the feeling is mistakably new.

With less than a week before I leave Los Angeles, unexpectedly, someone I have recently met has made me feel a sort of regret for the move...

and the best gift is a surprise...

(and especially when you think the world has it out for you).

///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home